Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's Sunday...Happy Sunday to you!

This is Rick Warren's new edition The Purpose Driven Life.
I am loving and eating up each daily devotion chapter.  This daily devotion will last 40 days so appropriate during this Easter season.  I loved today's reading...it greatly spoke to me.  I tend to worry.....do you?  It's not good to worry....on all levels!  It solves nothing at all, and only breeds fear and anxiety for starters.  Focus on God and His Word ....trust....hope....peace and yes strength comes to ones spirit " I must make a change this day to change my way of thinking "meditation"  not to focus on worry but to "meditate" on His Word, what God says, and give my worries to Him. The book focuses on what is our purpose here on earth....God has a purpose for us!
 
Nest in Peace.............


No comments: