Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's March 14th

Well it has come by again....my birthday....I am grateful, blessed, beyond words.  Thank you Lord for my life and all you have blessed me with....You...family.....friends....health....my nest, and You faithfully meet all my needs.

Saw this pic on line....look at their concentration....love it.  So this looks like a choc. cake....however my fav is spice cake...who likes spice cake...you ask.....meeee it's so yummy loved it since I was a kid.....I like Hermits /with raisins too,   does anyone know what a Hermit is???  So delish with a cup of tea.
May you have a great rest of the week.  I am so happy to be spending this weekend with family and some visiting friends.  My heart is plump with joy.



Nest in His peace.........Karen





 

No comments: