Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Doing What I love to Do.

I wanted to blog about my job which I enjoy very much.  I'm a real estate agent, and have been for about 6 years now.  It took me awhile to get my licence, and it took me several tries to pass the test.  It's ok I can admit that, when you work so hard for something you really appreciate it.....and I so do.

I showed a three bedroom condo in Hingham yesterday.  A very old condo with lots of charm in a historical part of Hingham.  Well I think all of Hingham is "historical"  The condo had a newer kitchen with granite counters, New appliances, refinished floors, and a extra bonus a finished basement. My client really liked what she saw so we have a second showing with her finance.

It gives me such joy to see clients get excited about their new next home.  It's a huge jump in live that most of us take, and it has great rewards, not just monetary, memories for a lifetime rewards.  Each house has it's own "personality", and I try to  match these qualities with my clients, by trying to show my clients what they like, what they desire in a home.  Real estate is still one job in this high-tech world that is a "public relations job" and I love that.  Until my next blog......

No comments: