Friday, March 22, 2013

Yes..it snowed last night here on Cape Cod...but today the sun is shining!

This is what I saw when I opened up my peepers this morn.  However sticking to my last post....it's Spring...by golly!!

I will be glad this day.  I am grateful for the first breath I took to start this day.  I am also grateful for some wonderful news.  A friend asked for prayer for her adult niece...who the Dr.'s were 99.9% sure she had cancer.  Much prayer went up for this young lady....thru the internet and church bodies.....  Well I found out last evening...there was NO CANCER TO BE FOUND.  The Dr.'s are baffled.  I am giving God the glory!  Thank you Jesus.
I do not know this young lady or her parents...but I know her auntie....and I am rejoicing with them on this day for wonderful news, and the answer to prayer, and thanking a loving Lord.

I received these daffodils yesterday, actually at my Dr's office from the receptionist...how sweet was that right?  They were a thing of beauty to see this morn.

May everyone have a wonderful weekend.....remember....to find something...cause there is always something to be thankful for....big or small.....we are blessed people.

Nest in His peace...................Karen

2 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

That is wonderful news!!!....

...and I'm tired of the cold weather, but you are right, we should be thankful for each day -

Karen said...

Thank you Karen for leaving a comment...have a wonderful weekend.