Monday, April 29, 2013

Well he was caught in the act.

As cute as he is this lil redheaded woodpecker is.....he is eating our house up!  This lil stinker has made several good size holes in our nest.  We are not very happy, but I have to say he is an amazing creature, so beautiful.  All we can do is scare him away when he arrives to peck on our home. The noise he makes is very loud on our house as he pecks away.  As you can see there are plenty of trees for him to go to...but no it's our nest he likes to peck.  Go away you redheaded woodpecker.


Nest in Peace    Karen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well at least yours has pretty red color! Mine are just destructive and NOT attractive at all....

Sally said...

LOL I know it's not funny to you, though. I haven't seen one in many years. :)

Karen said...

Yes Milinda he is a handsome woodpecker.



Sally, I do think he's amazing, but the holes in my house are not a good thing....they will get fixed before the Fall. :)