Wednesday, May 5, 2010

S2CS is Here

Well it's finally here...."my online store for you to tour"....yahoo.  There are some tweeks to do by Excutive Web Design.  I am so pleased with my website.  It's a little extention of "me" Shabby 2 Chic Shoppe is an outlet for me and my creative flare and the urge to "hunt" a "find" for you!  I have posted some vintage jewerly items first in my shoppe. There will be more stock to post very soon.  Enjoy looking at S2CS.  Look at my blogs, I will post lots of articles about home decor, my family, beautiful pics (I'm learning with the camera).  Some spiritual notes as well.  Peace and blessings to you.
                            Karen
                                                                                                                         

No comments: