Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I kinda like red.

Hello there, I am enjoying getting new, fresh ideas for our Nest.  I have been surfing in "blog-land" and have found some wonderful fresh, ideas from other bloggers and from Country Living.  I must say I am really liking splashes of red here and there.  I like color....but more in the "Fall" tones.  Red however adds some"pop" yes....but some cheer to a room as well.  Red is "homey" and it makes one feel warm, which is strange...because red is a "cool" tone.  I have to confess, I would shy away from red.....but not anymore.  Taking a bold step and getting inspiration....with decorating with red.  My pics to come later...for now love these examples.


 Love these chairs.  I like the plaid, and shade of red in the fabric.

Yes this is Christmas, but the red check is striking for a splash of red all year long.
I love a red bedroom.  This headboard and footboard would look wonderful white as well to make that red pop.

No comments: