Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I just love Etsy, don’t you?

il_570xN_282021547 (570x415)I love looking on etsy.  I had this exact butterfly pin.  So awesome to go down memory lane.il_570xN_399329513_8iwq (570x407)

I also had these “lil kiddles”  Small dolls inside a perfume bottle.  Do you remember them?  I had many.No2

Ok so what about “Chrissy” The doll whose hair could be pulled out to long hair or turn the knob on her back to make her hair short.  I loved this doll, and I especially loved her orange lace 70’s dress.  I wanted a human version of her dress.  I thank “Blessed Serendipity” for her Chrissy doll.

 

One thing about the wonders of the computer…..one can find such sweet memories….like these.  Just sweet thoughts of my childhood came back to me….a nice blessing.           Karen

No comments: