Saturday, October 20, 2012

God's artistic Hand!

 

  • Hello there.  Yesterday I was up early to attend a new six week bible-study, held at our church.  Hubby and I have been so busy this past Summer/early Fall buying our home, moving into it, and getting out of boxes.....I feel my spiritual bones are a bit dry.....looking forward to this study!  While driving to the church. I saw God's paintbrush strokes everywhere....so amazing.....I had to keep reminding myself...."Karen keep your eyes on the road".  Awesome brilliant colors screaming thru such a grey day.  Loved it. Such beauty of our New England autumn.  My picture taking is a work in progress.  I am a work in progress.....you are a work in progress.  Blessings   Karen
Just does not matter the sky is grey.
She is lovely in her Fall garden.
One, two three, four on fire beauties.
There is beauty even in the "half-full" trees.

No comments: