Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st.....I love this time of year. It is a time to "hunker" down and "nest".. Everyone is thinking of the Holidays to come. Thanksgiving it seems gets swept under the carpet during this time of year. The TV has commercials for Halloween then they go straight to Christmas, well not "Christmas" but "The Holidays". Well I for one love Thanksgiving. I adore the family and friend time, of folks dropping in and stopping by and catching up with everyones news. It's a basic and simple time, sharing a meal, coffee and or dessert. You know just take a moment....there is plenty to be thankful for if you think about it. Thank you Lord for my family, and friends. I'm getting excited for this time of year. Thank you Lord for blessing me with a great family, and loving friends.

No comments: